17 Things you probably don’t know about me.
Why 17? It’s my lucky number.
1. I’ve been married to my college sweetheart for 12 years. I’m the dreamer, he’s the realist. It’s the perfect match.
2. I have a lovable and very spoiled Yorkie named Rockie.
3. I was born and raised in Southern California and recently relocated to Northern California. I’m in a cute little suburb just east of San Francisco. It’s been a fun new adventure!
4. I’m the youngest of 3 and have 9 adorable nieces and nephews.
5. I’m a romantic at heart.
6. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. ( I can hear my husband sighing)
7. My favorite color is fuchsia pink. I love using it as an accent color.
8. I can never turn down an opportunity to shop a good sale-EVER!
9. I love to bake, my specialty is cupcakes.
10. I’m a wine enthusiast. You’ll usually see me with a glass of Chardonnay. I’m a very lucky lady to be living so close to Napa.
11. I’m always looking forward to new places to travel with my hubby. Maui is one of our favorite places to getaway to.- “Peace, Love and Sandy Feet”
12. I’m a former professional dancer that had a wonderful opportunity to travel the world as a back up dancer with “KC and the Sunshine Band”. It’s a life experience that I will never forget. #dreamjob
13. I’m truly lucky to have beautiful and supportive girlfriends that inspire me everyday.
14. I’m a girly-girl that loves anything sparkly and feminine.
15. I’m a wannabe golfer. My golf accessories can be pretty darn cute, especially my pink golf clubs.
16. I believe for any occasion it’s better to be over dressed than underdressed.
17. I started this blog as a hobby. I hope you enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it.